PP4WDC conduct a comprehensive Driver Training Course twice each year.
The course is based on competency SRO, DRV001B.
- The course is a proficiency course with certificates issued by Four Wheel Drive Victoria.
- These certificates are numbered and recorded.
- The course covers most basic areas of four wheel driving, safety, obstacles and recovery.
- The course is available to all club members at greatly reduced prices below cost.
- The course is conducted in groups of four or less.
- The trainers have been trained by Four Wheel Drive Victoria and must attend regular updates and public courses to retain their accreditation.
Driver Training Courses are usually based at Erica and are conducted over a weekend with a Theory night beforehand.